Axelson, Williamowsky, Bender & Fishman P.C.
Axelson, Williamowsky, Bender & Fishman, P.C. (AWBF) was founded by two young attorneys in 1978 who thought they would best serve their community by providing legal counsel. It does not matter who you are – the president of a company or a librarian – providing justice is all the same to this firm.
Today, with over 100 years of combined experience, AWBF is a full-service law firm that is continuously dedicated to its community through pro bono legal seminars for the elderly and partnerships with American Cancer Society, Special Olympics of MD and Food for the Poor Inc. The entire legal staff at Axelson, Williamowsky, Bender & Fishman, P.C., has a strong commitment to the legal profession, the community we serve, and the clients we represent.
- Samuel D. Williamowsky – was involved with the 2003 landmark case, “Moore vs. Jacobsen” (Spousal Support) which is considered one of Maryland’s major changes in Family Law. (Click here for more information)
- Jeffrey M. Axelson – has been the Chairman of Legal Ethics Committee for Montgomery County, MD Bar Association consistently for 11 years. (click here for more information)
- Bruce M. Bender – has been named the “Best Trial Lawyer” consistently for 6 years. (click here for more information)
- Jeremy K. Fishman – has notably demonstrated his concise and compelling trial ingenuity to obtain substantial personal injury recoveries for his clients. (click here for more information)
Why Choose Our Firm
- Proudly provided services to the Washington Metropolitan Area for over 35 years with a combined attorney experience of 100 years.
- Full-service firm that specializes in Personal Injury, Workmen's Compensation, Family Law, Wills and Estate Planning, Criminal Law, etc.
- Our attorneys have earned a caring reputation for advising and representing a diverse client base throughout DC, MD and VA.
- We provide quality representation for a fair and reasonable fee – we will work with you!