The law firm of Axelson, Williamowsky, Bender & Fishman, P.C., was founded in 1978 and its early offices were in a historic Victorian home located on North Adams Street in Rockville, Maryland. Today, we are conveniently located in the heart of Rockville on North Washington Street, within walking distance of the county's legal centers and Metro Red Line.
With over 100 years of combined experience, we are a full-service law firm dedicated to helping people in our community. The entire legal staff at Axelson, Williamowsky, Bender & Fishman, P.C., has a strong commitment to the legal profession, the community we serve, and the clients we represent.
Our sponsorships and community activities include:
- March of Dimes
- Food For The Poor
- Stepping Stone Shelter
- Special Olympics
- Habitat for Humanity
- Avon Breast Cancer Walk
- American Cancer Society
- United States Holocaust Museum
- Easter Seals of Rockville
- Holiday Park Senior Center - Annual "Elder Law Series"
Why Choose Our Firm
- Proudly provided services to the Washington Metropolitan Area for over 35 years with a combined attorney experience of 100 years.
- Full-service firm that specializes in Personal Injury, Workmen's Compensation, Family Law, Wills and Estate Planning, Criminal Law, etc.
- Our attorneys have earned a caring reputation for advising and representing a diverse client base throughout DC, MD and VA.
- We provide quality representation for a fair and reasonable fee – we will work with you!