Axelson, Williamowsky, Bender & Fishman, P.C. represents banks and lending institutions with various default matters and foreclosure proceedings throughout Maryland and D.C. We provide competent and knowledgeable legal counsel in enforcing creditors’ rights. Our services include:
- Assisting lenders and financial institutions in conducting residential and commercial foreclosure cases
- Providing representation to lenders and financial institutions in federal bankruptcy proceedings
- Pursuing the collection of delinquent real property taxes through tax sale foreclosure
- Aiding lenders and financial institutions with proceedings against deceased mortgagors
- Initiating and managing the eviction process
- Executing landlord and tenant matters
- REO Outsales settlements
- We also handle various matters on behalf debtors being foreclosed upon.
For representation in the foreclosure process, or if you have questions about your rights as a lender, contact our firm.