Addressing Legal Aspects Of Buying, Selling, Leasing And Owning Properties
Before you sign a purchase agreement, enter into a lease or discuss disputes with an adjacent property’s owner, get the legal advice that you need. You should understand all provisions of a contract that you are about to enter into or interpret.
We realize the great impact a real estate transaction may have on your future and/or that of your family or business. As a full-service law firm serving the Washington, D.C., metro area and beyond, Axelson Williamowsky Bender & Fishman P.C., is a source of reliable guidance in real estate matters. Our lawyers are available to evaluate your case and recommend the best course of action.
Act In Your Best Interests When Conducting Real Estate Transactions
Protecting you now and in the future is at the core of all legal counsel that we may offer in connection with any of the following issues:
- Arranging for inspections or appraisals before buying or selling a property
- Complying with local, state or federal regulations as you prepare to lease a residential or commercial property as a landlord or tenant
- Contest rising tax assessments of real property that you own
- Compel a property insurer to make good on its policy after a fire, flood, robbery or another event has resulted in losses to you or your business
Our full-service law firm offers an array of legal services having to do with real estate. With 100 combined years of experience, our lawyers have much knowledge to draw on. We are ready to help you protect your interests as you approach a real estate transaction or seek to resolve a dispute.
Experienced Foreclosure Guidance
Foreclosure proceedings can be a long and complicated process that can take up far too much of your time. We help banks and other lending institutions with their foreclosure proceedings to settle things quickly and efficiently. We can help you with matters involving:
- Overseeing the eviction process
- Representation through any landlord-tenant matters
- Foreclosure representation
- Guidance in matters involving deceased mortgagors
- Pursuing delinquent taxes
You have rights as a lender, even during foreclosure. We can help you define those rights and offer you the guidance you need in any foreclosure matter.
Bring Your Real Estate Questions To Our Attention
We welcome the opportunity to help you protect your property, finances and potential liability having to do with a real estate purchase, sale or any other legal challenge.
Schedule a consultation to learn what we can do for you and how to take care of your legal needs efficiently and securely. Call 240-728-2202 or complete our online inquiry form to schedule a meeting with a lawyer at our firm.