We make home visits when necessary. Email or call us at 301-738-7600 for more information.
Individuals who have suffered due to negligence, recklessness, or intentional harm from another party will find highly experienced personal injury representation at Axelson, Williamowsky, Bender & Fishman, P.C. We have helped hundreds of people and families recover compensation for their injuries through negotiated settlements and court-litigated awards after circumstances such as:
- car, truck, SUV, motorcycle accidents
- medical malpractice — when substandard medical care causes injury, disability, illness or death
- premises liability cases — e.g., slips and falls and other injuries on another's property, whether public or private
- assault and battery — injuries caused by intentional harm from another person
- animal attacks
- swimming pool accidents
- wrongful deaths
Together our attorneys have over 100 years of experience in litigation and negotiation, and as legal counsel to the injured and their families. Personal injury cases are often rather complex matters, with defendants who have their own legal representation (including insurance company lawyers) and strong resistance to providing a fair resolution to a case. An injured plaintiff needs experienced and knowledgeable representation to ensure they recover the maximum compensation they are entitled to.
Compensation is Available for the Injured
A severe personal injury or wrongful death can cause a great deal of trauma and upheaval in the lives of those concerned. The financial problems alone can be overwhelming, and the emotional aspects — anger, perhaps guilt, stress, grief, and anxiety about the future — make it even more difficult to reach a resolution of the case. Our attorneys have the compassion to deal with all aspects of a personal injury case, and they have the necessary experience to help bring about a successful resolution of each case's legal aspects, including fair compensation for clients' losses, which may include:
- medical bills — e.g., emergency, short-term and long-term costs
- in fatal case, funeral and burial costs
- rehabilitation costs — both physical and occupational
- at-home nursing care
- disability and/or disfigurement
- loss of income — present and future
- emotional suffering, particularly for the loss of a loved one
Courtesy, Professionalism, Ethics
At Axelson, Williamowsky, Bender & Fishman, P.C., our attorneys make sure their clients stay fully informed and updated about their cases at every stage of the legal process. Decisions to be made about the course of the case are arrived at via in-depth, detailed discussions between the client and his or her attorney. Courtesy, professionalism, and a commitment to legal ethics are the hallmarks of our law firm.
For cases in which a wrongful death or severe injury has occurred, our firm provides representation on a contingency fee basis. This means that the cost of our representation is contingent (dependent) on the amount of money that is recovered from the party responsible for the death or injuries. If we do not obtain a recovery, there is no fee to the client.
Discuss Your Concerns with an Injury Attorney
No matter what the circumstances of the injury or death, you can schedule a no-cost, private consultation with an experienced, compassionate personal injury attorney at Axelson, Williamowsky, Bender & Fishman to discuss your case. Your questions will be answered and you will learn what you can expect from the legal system. We look forward to helping you.
Why Choose Our Firm
- Proudly provided services to the Washington Metropolitan Area for over 35 years with a combined attorney experience of 100 years.
- Full-service firm that specializes in Personal Injury, Workmen's Compensation, Family Law, Wills and Estate Planning, Criminal Law, etc.
- Our attorneys have earned a caring reputation for advising and representing a diverse client base throughout DC, MD and VA.
- We provide quality representation for a fair and reasonable fee – we will work with you!